Chinese Medicine Services offered remotely online via teleheatlh
Stay at home and we’ll deliver our award-winning Chinese Medicine Care in the comfort of your own home. We understand that not everyone wants to or is able to come into our clinic for an in-person visit. We are excited to offer the most user-friendly telehealth video conference experience. Online appointments are performed using our existing booking and payment system. If you are an existing patient, you can simply login to book an appointment.
Which services are offered remotely?
At this time, we are offering Chinese Herbal Medicine consultations online.
Rest assured our in-house teleconferencing is PIPEDA & HIPAA compliant. The messaging data traffic is also encrypted in transit and none of the data is stored anywhere at any time. Video meeting cannot be recorded nor monitored by any third party software. Your health information privacy is our priority.
How a Telemedicine appointment works
- Book your appointment
- You will receive email reminders which includes a clickable link to your online appointment
- Make sure you technology works. Test your device in advance and read help-guides as needed.
- Click on the link at your appointment time- Easy!
- Chrome- desktop or laptop OR
- Android phone OR
- Apple Product- only with the Jane Online Appointments App (found in App Store)
Other important technology instructions
We want you to have a smooth virtual healing experience that’s glitch free. Please read the following tips and guides to ensure you can easily navigate the video technology on Janeapp, our partnered appointment system for your remote session:
- Firefox browser won’t work
- Please make sure you have enough battery
- Test your microphone
- test your wifi prior to your appointment
Technology guide for virtual appointments
The following guides are from Janeapp (our telemedicine platform providers). Please click on the following guides to learn how to prepare for your virtual appointment:
Virtual appointment policies
- Please test out your technology before your appointment.
- We will not be able to extend or reschedule appointments due to lack of technical knowledge/preparation or device issues. Make sure you have read the above guides and tested your devices in advance.
- The time to reach out to your therapist for help is before your appointment. We are a reception-less clinic so reach out to your therapist directly not our general clinic phone/email. Therapist contact information can be found on all automated appointment emails.
- Credit card payments only. Credit card information will be collected at the end of your appointment by your R. TCMP therapist.