Acupuncture in the heart of downtown Toronto in Yorkville. Open 7 days a week.
Steps from Bloor/Yonge TTC station with ample parking we are tucked away in a warm and friendly spot! Just a heads up, our Yorkville clinic operates out of a co-shared wellness clinic with multiple signage on the building.
On our building you will see
- Look for our a small Acupuncture Center Toronto black banner
- Look for a large white “Toronto Neck and Back Pain Clinic” sign.
Due to condominium construction, parking is currently very tricky in Yorkville. You will need extra time to find a parking spot near the clinic. Click here to look for a parking lot near us that suits. Alternately, there are metered spots in the Davenport/Bay area.
- We’re a “receptionless” clinic. All scheduling is done online however, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our services or how treatments may benefit you. We will respond within 1 business day.
- Please wait for all appointments on the bench at the front desk.
- For safety, the clinic door may sometimes be locked. If the door is locked when you arrive, message or call your therapist directly. We will usually be able to respond/let in clients 10 minutes before each appointment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regrettably, our building is not wheelchair accessible and involves climbing 2 flights of stairs.
19 Yorkville Ave #200
Acupuncture Center Toronto
Serving Toronto since 2003.