Steps from Bloor/Yonge TTC station. Beautiful newly rennovated Yorkville clinic. Exposed brick, windows, skylights in a heritage building. Designed for the ultimate Chinese Medicine experience.
How to spot our building
- We’re on the third floor of a 3 story grey, brick building.
- We’re in the same building as Hair Excel salon and Kathmandu restaurant.
- Look up, way up! You’ll see our white and pink flower sign.
Due to condominium construction, parking is currently very tricky in Yorkville. You will need extra time to find a parking spot near the clinic. Click here to look for a parking lot near us that suits. Alternately, there are metered spots in the Davenport/Bay area.
- We’re a “receptionless” clinic. All scheduling is done online however, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our services or how treatments may benefit you. We will respond within 1 business day.
- When you arrive, remove your shoes at the top of the stairs. Feel free to help yourself to filtered water and use the washroom. After that, please wait for your appointment in the reception area. For other patient’s privacy, do not wait near treatment room doors. Your therapist will greet you in the reception area when it’s your turn.
- For safety, the clinic door may sometimes be locked. If the door is locked when you arrive, message or call your therapist directly. We will usually be able to respond/let in clients 10 minutes before each appointment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regrettably, our building is not wheelchair accessible and involves climbing 3 flights of stairs.