Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha Toronto
- Facial cupping/facial gua sha is relaxing and effective for both clinical and cosmetic goals. This awesome facial rejuvenation techniques can be incorporated into any 1 hour cosmetic or clinical appointment at no extra cost. (Receipt will read “Acupuncture”).
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha can be booked as an a la carte 45 minute appointment. A la carte appointments, will not include Acupuncture. (Receipt will read Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha).
- Unlike cupping on the body which leaves marks, facial cupping does not leave marks but instead promote fresh blood and circulation to the face. We only use the highest quality smooth glass cups (not plastic) and stone or crystal Gua Sha tools.
- Our traditional Chinese facial rejuvenation techniques are targeted towards your chosen cosmetic goals or facial/scalp related health condition such as TMJ or sinus issues.
- Enhance complexion and reduce acne.
- Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha increases blood and lymph flow to your facial tissue using gentle suction (negative pressure) which improves the quality and tone of skin.
- The treatment encourages collagen production, which restores the skins elasticity and texture. You will immediately notice a lovely warm flushed feeling to the face. Facial cupping can achieve many aesthetic and clinical goals.
- Following Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha treatments at our downtown Toronto clinic, expect your skin to be looking fresh, relaxed and healthy. Giving you that fresh from vacation glow!
- We can use the techniques to target most issues related to the face scalp and neck.
Health benefits of Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha
- Stimulates blood flow in the skin
- Improves facial lymphatic drainage – ridding tissues of waste & toxins!
- Reduces sinus pressure and congestion
- Helps to relax tight jaw muscles
- Relieves tension headaches
- Reduces sinus pressure
- Reduces stress by encouraging rest and relation in the central nervous system.
Health conditions relieved by Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha
- TMJ and lockjaw
- Bell’s Palsy
- Facial neuralgia and facial paralysis
- Dental pain/recovery from dental procedures
- Neck pain and tension
Facial Cupping or Facial Gua Sha as part of any 1 hour session or book a la carte
Our facial cupping or facial gua sha sessions can be added (if advised by your therapist) at no extra charge to most cosmetic acupuncture appointments.
Like all of our other value add-on services, there is no extra charge for the service in 1 hour appointments. Facial cupping/facial Gua Sha is only applied when recommended and deemed safe for you by your therapist. We can only apply either Facial Cupping OR Facial Gua Sha within each appointment. Let us use our expertise to curate the best treatment for your body.