Acupuncture in the heart of downtown Toronto in Yorkville
Steps from Bloor/Yonge TTC station with ample parking we are tucked away in a warm and friendly spot! Just a heads up, our Yorkville clinic operates out of a co-shared wellness clinic with multiple signage on the building. 19 Yorkville, second floor- that’s the spot!
On our building you will see:
- Look for our a small Acupuncture Center Toronto black banner
- Look for a large white “Toronto Neck and Back Pain Clinic” sign.
- Look for a “Vitko Chiropractic Clinic” metal banner sign above our black banner.
We are a reception-less clinic
- Please note in order to keep our prices affordable and remain in the best location in Toronto, we are a “receptionless” clinic. All scheduling is done online however, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our services or how treatments may benefit you. We will respond within 1 business day.
- Please wait for all appointments on the bench at the front desk. For safety, the clinic door may sometimes be locked. If the door is locked when you arrive, message or call your therapist directly. We will usually be able to respond/let in clients 10 minutes before each appointment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regrettably, our building is not wheelchair accessible and involves climbing 2 flights of stairs.