Facial cupping / facial gua sha Toronto
A needle free way to relax and rejuvenate your face without pain or marks
Price: $90/1 hour
Facial cupping Toronto
- Facial cupping is relaxing and effective for both clinical and cosmetic goals. This cupping therapy can be incorporated into any 1 hour cosmetic or clinical appointment at no extra cost.
- Unlike cupping on the body which leaves marks, facial cupping does not leave marks but instead promote fresh blood and circulation to the face. We only use the highest quality smooth glass cups (not plastic) and stone or crystal gua sha tools.
- Our traditional Chinese facial rejuvenation techniques are targeted towards your chosen cosmetic goals or facial/scalp related health condition such as TMJ or sinus issues.
- Facial cupping increases blood and lymph flow to your facial tissue using gentle suction (negative pressure) which improves the quality and tone of skin.
- This cupping therapy encourages collagen production, which restores the skins elasticity and texture. You will immediately notice a lovely warm flushed feeling to the face. Facial cupping can achieve many aesthetic and clinical goals.
- Following facial cupping treatments at our downtown Toronto clinic, expect your skin to be looking fresh, relaxed and healthy. Giving you that fresh from vacation glow!
- We can use the technique to target most issues related to the face scalp and neck.
First Appointment – $90/45 minutes
Follow Up Appointment – $60/30 minutes
If advised by therapist – free with any 1 hour service
Health benefits of facial cupping
- Stimulates blood flow in the skin
- Improves facial lymphatic drainage – ridding tissues of waste & toxins!
- Reduces sinus pressure and congestion
- Helps to relax tight jaw muscles
- Relieves tension headaches
- Reduces sinus pressure
- Reduces stress by encouraging rest and relation in the central nervous system.
Health conditions relieved by facial cupping
- TMJ and lockjaw
- Bell’s Palsy
- Facial neuralgia and facial paralysis
- Dental pain/recovery from dental procedures
- Neck pain and tension
Facial cupping or facial gua sha as part of any 1 hour session or book a la carte
Our facial cupping or facial gua sha sessions can be added (if advised by your therapist) at no extra charge to most cosmetic acupuncture appointments. Both techniques are needle free and a great way to experience an ancient Chinese medicine beauty secret. Also a perfect alternative for those who may not be comfortable receiving acupuncture.
Like all of our other value add-on services, there is no extra charge for the service in 1 hour appointments. Facial cupping/facial gua sha is only applied when recommended by your therapist. Let us use our expertise to curate the best treatment for your body.
Policies regarding facial cupping / facial gua sha
Please note your first appointment will be 45 minutes and involves consultation.
Remove all make-up prior to your visit. Ask your therapist if you require a make-up wipe.
Be on time especially for 30 minute follow up appointments as we are unable to extend your visit if you are late.