An Ancient Chinese beauty secret now becoming a popular alternative to plastic surgery, Botox injections and pharmaceuticals. This type of facial rejuvenation involves bringing fresh oxygenated blood to the face. It has been proven to stimulate collagen production.
Collagen is a protein found in skin cells which stops being produced as we age. A lack of collagen is responsible for wrinkles, fine lines and loss of skin elasticity.
The treatment slows down the aging process from within and is well suited for both female and male patients. Bring out your inner radiance without the pharmaceutical side effects or nerve damage of conventional methods.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Eliminates fine lines and diminishes the appearance of larger wrinkles
- Improves the bodies water metabolism thereby reducing eye puffiness, double chins and jowls
- Balance the skin’s moisture and complexion by improving lymphatic and blood circulation to the face
- Brightens eyes
- Tightens pores
- Lifts drooping eyelids
- Tightens sagging areas anywhere on the face and neck
- Erases years off the face
- regulates hormones thus reducing acne
- Prolongs a youthful glow and reduces stress from being apparent on the face
If you have undergone Botox or other cosmetic injectable procedures, you will need to wait 8 weeks until we can administer cosmetic acupuncture on your face. Cosmetic Acupuncture on the face will interfere/ruin the effects of other injectables.
If you have undergone cosmetic surgery, you will need to wait 6 months until your tissue has healed before we can adminsiter local needles on the face.