It is important all first time patients understand how we operate and are aware of our policies
We are a Reception-less clinic
- Messages left on our main email/phone are returned during regular business hours.
- You need your therapists moblile # and clinic email! This is very important! Your therapist is your main “go-to” contact. Please take note of your therapist’s direct phone/email which can be found on all appointment related emails after you have booked an appointment. Your therapist will be your point of contact for all matters including: scheduling, directions to the clinic and other health related questions/concerns. They will get back to you quickly.
- FILL OUT INTAKE FORM ONLINE. You likely will not receive your full amount of treatment time if you fill out the intake form at the clinic. We strongly suggest you fill out the health intake form in advance online of your first appointment. The intake form can be found on all emails we send you leading up to your first appointment. If you are not able to fill out the form in advance please let your therapist know and arrive 10 minutes early so we can have a device ready for you in the waiting area. Keep in mind, because we do not have a receptionist and the door is often locked until right before your session time.
Initial Consultation is free and is embedded into your first appointment
Please be advised that the beginning of your first treatment includes an initial consultation. Intake during your first treatment allows for a safe and custom tailored treatment protocol. Actual treatment time for the first session is shortened by approximately 20 minutes.
We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy
- Full treatment price will be charged without exception for all short notice cancellations or “no show appointments”. We often have waiting lists and our therapists have put time aside just for you.
- Sorry we do not accept cancellations or short notice appointment via our general clinic line or general inbox. You must contact your therapist directly to ensure they get the message quickly.
- Please contact your therapist via their mobile/clinic email (not the general clinic #) and let them know you need to cancel on short notice.
We appreciate your understanding
Bring your own shorts
Most of the time, acupuncture won’t require you to fully disrobing. Shorts ensures privacy and comfort for both patient and therapist. Please bring a pair of shorts that you can wear over your underwear to every appointment.
Out of consideration for clients after you, treatments will not be extended beyond your scheduled time. Your punctuality is appreciated.
We do not treat
- folks that have had botox or other injectables for cosmetic acupuncture for 8 weeks since their last injection. It can mess with both treatments.
- folks looking for hijama style bloodletting cupping. Sorry, it’s not in our scope of practice.